Per the guidelines of Broward County, we have created a COVID19 Action plan to address the concerns of our staff, owner’s, and guests. We are currently undergoing a COVID deep clean and sanitation of our rental units. The aim is to keep our units safe and ready for our guest’s arrival.
Additionally, we are also taking precautions in our office and with our staff. By practicing social distancing and taking preventative measures to stay healthy, our staff continues to work hard for you. In the office, we are disinfecting high-touch surfaces daily. Hand sanitizer is available in the office for staff and guests. Likewise, Open House guests are provided masks and gloves during their appointment.
As we previously stated, we have undergone a COVID deep clean of our rental units. Each unit is cleaned and then disinfected according to CDC and WHO guidelines. For tenants and guests, we will be creating packages to have in each rental unit. The package will also include a letter and information provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Deer Creek Real Estate offers remote check-in to their guests. Thus, this limits the face-to-face contact and offers convenience to our guests as well. Instructions will be sent to the guest’s email one week prior to arrival.
Protect yourselves and Others:
- Clean your hands often.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, after touching surfaces frequently touched by others, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, and before touching your face or eating.
- If soap and water are not available, bring and use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with others.
- Keep 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Wear a cloth face covering in public
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Pick up food at drive-throughs, curbside restaurant service, or stores.
Anticipate your Travel Needs:
- Bring enough of your medicine to last you for the entire trip.
- Pack enough alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) and keep it within easy to reach.
- Bring a cloth face covering to wear in public places.
- Prepare food and water for your trip. Pack non-perishable food in case restaurants and stores are closed.
- If you are considering cleaning your travel lodgings, see CDC’s guidance on how to clean and disinfect.
Check out the CDC Coronovirus page for more tips: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-in-the-us.html
Below are links that provide up-to-date information for the CDC, the State of Florida and Broward County:
- State of Florida: COVID-19 Policies and Updates: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/
- Broward County: https://www.broward.org/coronavirus/Pages/default.aspx
- Broward County: Short-term Vacation Rental Reopening Plan for Broward County: https://www.broward.org/CoronaVirus/Documents/EO20-15-Attachment18.pdf
We are here for you!
Deer Creek Seasonal Rentals understands this is an unprecedented time. Given the circumstances, you may have additional questions or concerns. As always, our agents are happy to help! Call 954-421-7112 today!