Per the guidelines of Broward County, we have created a COVID19 Action plan to address the concerns of our staff, owner’s, and guests. We are currently undergoing a COVID deep clean and sanitation of our rental units to keep our units safe and ready for our guest’s arrival. We are also taking precautions in our office by practicing social distancing and taking preventative measures to stay healthy. In the office, we are disinfecting high-touch surfaces daily. Hand sanitizer is available in the office for staff and guests.
Tenants & Guests:
Deer Creek Real Estate offers remote check-in to their guests. This limits the face-to-face contact and offers convenience to our guests as well. For tenants and guests, we will be creating packages to have in each rental unit. The package will also include a letter and information provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
If You Travel, Protect Yourselves and Others during your Trip:
- Clean your hands often.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, after touching surfaces frequently touched by others, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, and before touching your face or eating.
- If soap and water are not available, bring and use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with others.
- Keep 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Wear a cloth face covering in public
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Pick up food at drive-throughs, curbside restaurant service, or stores.
Anticipate Travel Needs
- Bring enough of your medicine to last you for the entire trip.
- Pack enough alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) and keep it within easy to reach.
- Bring a cloth face covering to wear in public places.
- Prepare food and water for your trip. Pack non-perishable food in case restaurants and stores are closed.
- If you are considering cleaning your travel lodgings, see CDC’s guidance on how to clean and disinfect.
Check out the CDC Coronovirus page for more tips: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-in-the-us.html
Below are links that provide up-to-date information for the CDC, the State of Florida and Broward County
- State of Florida: COVID-19 Policies and Updates: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/
- Broward County: https://www.broward.org/coronavirus/Pages/default.aspx
- Broward County: Short-term Vacation Rental Reopening Plan for Broward County: https://www.broward.org/CoronaVirus/Documents/EO20-15-Attachment18.pdf