FINANCIAL AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Peace of Mind knowing that when you are not there, someone is taking care of your home.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ALONE, OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH SEASONAL RENTAL:
PPM performs the following services on a monthly basis.
- Receive and pay monthly bills such as, maintenance, telephone, electric, cable/internet, association fees.
- Banking Services
- Maintain financial records
- Prepare quarterly and end-of-year Income and Expense Reports
- Inspect property for water intrusion, check systems, (flush toilets etc.), a minimum of monthly.
- Arrange for any repairs & maintenance needs that become evident upon inspection
- Procure bids and/or workman for various repairs and/or projects and facilitate same.*
- Provide emergency information; arrange assistance and/or preparation as necessary (i.e. tropical storms, hurricanes)
- House-keeping services available at an additional cost.
Management fee due Palm Property is $65/month and is payable on the first of the month and shall be deducted automatically from the owner’s account. Owner’s account shall consist of owner’s rental proceeds if the property is held out for short term rental and/or pre-paid funding by owner. These funds shall be kept in a non-interest bearing escrow account.
*Projects requiring time consuming supervision (over 1 hour) shall incur a $25 /hr service charge